Thursday, April 25, 2013

Colts / Vikings / Packers / Texans

 Colts

Bjoern Werner

Just when I thought this first round couldn't become any more less entertaining Bjoern Werner gets selected at 24.  I have heard of this guy but if I was a colt fan I would not be too thrilled with this one.

Vikings back on the clock.

Big game Bob Holtzman reporting that Vikings feel like a kid in a candy store.  My early prediction is they will be naming the Vikings as the Day 1 winners.

Xavier Rhodes

Apparently this man's nickname is the deputy.

Berman - "First they got the Sheriff and now they got the Deputy"  Typical corny Berman.


Packers coming up on the clock

This could be an Eddie Lacy spot...or not

Datone Jones

At the end of the day they really do need defense but man Eddie Lacy in could have done some damage in that offense.  I do have a theory on RBs being a dime a dozen (aside from the Adrian Peterson's of the world)

Houston
My thought is WR here but I am on about an 0-5 on my last 5 predictions. 

Well the Geno Smith having to go back to his hotel and sleep undrafted thought I had an hour ago is looking very real now.  I cannot see Den NE STL or Balt going that direction.  Jax leading off the second round seems like the next possible landing spot.

DeAndre Hopkins

Finally got one.  This is a good looking player and may finally be the counterpart to Andre Johnson.


1 comment:

  1. I heard that berman comment too, gotta think the joke was more on SHARIFF floyd.. "got the shariff, now the deputy" .. either way terrible

    ReplyDelete