Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I learned week 1...

Can we get some rule changes please? With the current set-up its impossible to play pass defense.
-3 Qbs threw for 400+ yards in week1
-13 Qbs threw for 299+ yards in week 1
-More TD passes in week 1 then any other week in NFL history.

The outcome for RB's was not so good.
-2 RB's ran for more than 100+ yards
-1 RB has more than 25 carries



I learned that a team can score 3 seconds into a game.  Sadly, that was the high-point for the Steelers.







I re-learned that Blaine Gabbert is not an NFL QB.  He doesn't look the part in any aspect.  Here are some of the low-lights from his 26 career games played.
A weekly site at Jags games--Gabbert going turtle mode.
- completed less than 50% of his passes in 8/26 games
- has had a + TD/INT ratio in 9/26 games
- Here is my favorite one. In an era where passing the ball is easier than ever Blaine Gabbert has thrown for over 250 yards in only 2/26 games.

- Terrelle Pryor is going to make some plays this year.  As a Darren McFadden owner I watched just about every offensive play from that game.  I don't know if the Raiders will win very many games, but Pryor is going to be fun to watch.
If he goes all 16 I think we have a new record holder for qb rush yards




The guy taking that stiff arm isn't exactly weak either...



- Speaking of things that will be fun to watch.  I am jealous of all Lesean McCoy owners.  Not just McCoy but I think the Eagles will be playing in some of the most entertaining games this season.  If you play the OVER on all Eagle games this year you will make money.  Although it looks like Vegas is already adjusting with the total sitting at 55.5 this week.

-My SB pick the Seattle Seahawks looked pretty mediocre in week 1.  Although, it is expected for a west coast team coming east for a 1:00 kick to always look a little flat.  I think we will learn a lot in the SNF game this week when SF goes into Seattle for a huge early season game.


No comments:

Post a Comment