Monday, December 9, 2013

The Monte Kiffin Roast



Monte Kiffin - 292 years old
Older always isn't necessarily wiser.  As is the case with Monte Kiffin.
After doing a quick check on his age I noticed he was born on Feb 29th.  Being the noble man that Kiffin is he only counts the once every 4 years that his birthday lands on to his actual age.  Sure, it is easy to pile on a guy after allowing 45 points and 500 yards to Ivan Drago -- I mean Josh McCown in sub zero weather.  The facts are he hasn't really had any success since his hay-day with the Bucs back when he was young enough to see the field from the booth.  I guess I can't blame Jerry Jones for hiring him.  I mean take a good look at that face...how could you say no?

 When Josh McCown was warned at halftime that the offensive barrage his team was putting up could have negative effects on the ancient Kiffin's health his response was simple...





No comments:

Post a Comment